Monday, July 9, 2012

What a Great Weekend

Parker, Keith and I packed up and spent the last 2 days with my best friend and sister in law! We love our weekends with the Sparacino Family! :-) 
Lenette and I did some awesome shopping! You haven't laughed until you have been shopping with us! Hehe! 
Other than shopping, we had a perfectly, relaxed weekend. And I couldn't be more thankful and happy!
 I adore how C and B just love to play with Parker now! 

 B had to try out Parker's tunnel and I think he liked it! Parker baby had a blast playing with B's pirate sword!

 Story time & Guitar time with Uncle Tim!!

My boys, my heart! 


1 comment:

  1. I love, love the pictures! This weekend was so great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!