Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Shopping

Keith and I did not make it to Mt. Nebo today. I've been having a lot of headaches recently so I didn't get much sleep last night. So, we slept in. Instead we decided to go do some shopping. We are on full force home improvement which means Lowe's has seen us A LOT. Today we got some things needed to repaint the wood trim all around our house. The paint is so old that we have to scrape the cracked old part off, sand it down, use putty stuff to make it all one smooth surface, then we can paint! After Lowe's we went to Zales and ordered Keith's Wedding Band! YAY! It's very awesome and so him! It should be here in about 2 weeks. TJ Maxx is right beside Zales so I couldn't help myself, we went in. I found an extremely b-e-a-utiful photo album that I could not resist! We also got a new cookbook. I guess I may have to use it now! We just started the grill for some dinner and the HOGS won today! It's been a perfect Saturday! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!