Monday, September 27, 2010

NWA Bridal Show

This weekend Keith and I went to my best friend's for the weekend. My best friend just so happens to be Keith's sister! :-) On Saturday we all watched the Hogs game and on Sunday it was Bridal Show time! Lenette and I had a GREAT time. We really made some memories!!! Lenette made shirts for us and we took some pictures that we would like to call, Take 1! Lol! I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Have you been documenting these memories? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bridal shows. This is so cute. I miss going to them. I used to have such a blast at them. All the free stuff they give out was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!