Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am super excited to say that I was given the Stylish Blogger Award! YAY! This is my first award and not only am I surprised but I am truly grateful. It's really neat to know that others are reading my blog and enjoying it! I had no idea when I first began the blog that I would enjoy this community so much. I would like to send out a big thanks to all my followers, old and new. Thank you for following me, reading my thoughts & feelings, and leaving so many encouraging comments!


This award was given to me by Shareena at Sherry Merry Go Round! Thank you so much!! You totally surprised me and I greatly appreciate the bloggy love! :-)


This is a Pay It Forward Award and there are 4 Duties to follow:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award!


2. Share 7 things about yourself:
   * I'm getting married to the man who is seriously perfect for me on June 22!
   * I am in my 4th year of teaching Kindergarten
   * I am a huge Colts fan as well as the Arkansas Razorbacks
   * My favorite color for as long as I can remember is Pink
   * I love to read
   * My favorite movies are: Action - Die Hard (All 4); Comedy - Tommy Boy; Girlie - Dirty Dancing
   * My best friend is my very soon to be Sister In-Law! Who gets that lucky?!


3. Award 15 recently discovered (to me) great bloggers!


Blue Cotton Memory


Fearfully Wonderfully
Photobucket
I Read My Road to Mrs



There She is

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. 

16 comments:

  1. thank you soo much!!!! You are so sweet and I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica!! And congrats on your first award, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! You deserve it!!! And thanks so much for awarding me! :) I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray!! congrats to u :D exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! And thank you so much for awarding me!! I was shocked and I am so excited. LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on your first award, and thank you SO much for passing it along to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just adorable! My family is from AR.
    Soooiiee Pig Soooiiieee! Happy Groundhog Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award and Thankyou sooooo much for passing one onto me. I'm Thrilled! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award! Thanks for passing it on to me, I feel so special!!! :)

    Hope you have a great day girl!!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's my post... :) http://myroadtomrs.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much! That was very sweet of you! I think your blog is so cute...and what? you don't like green stuff? haha! I could eat all of it. I pretty much am a rabbit...LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is great! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the award girlie!!! :) and congrats to you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!