Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hi Everyone!

Well, Keith has been working on some things to make my computer run better. 
And it's working so far this morning!!!

He restored it to the factory settings so I have no pictures or anything saved on here. It's like starting all over but that is fine with me. At least it works!!

It has been so long since I have blogged or even thought about blogging. Honestly, it has been a nice break. I will go back and blog a few things that we have done over the past few months to have as our family memories. We took Parker to see Discover the Dinosaurs and it was probably the most exciting thing we have done with him. His joy was so great!!! I can't wait to share the pictures! 

Most of the time, we have just been having some awesome family time! It is currently SPRING BREAK and I couldn't be more thrilled for the break! My brother is coming on Monday to spend 3 days with us! Other than that, we have NO PLANS! Life has been really busy and I need a relaxing 9 days off!  

And, in May, me and my Bestie are going to see Florida Georgia Line and Nelly will be with them! WOOHOO!!! I am pumped about an awesome girls night with my favorite girl! 

Okay, off to put my pictures back on the computer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!