Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Struggling with August

I have the best job! Not only do I get the opportunity to shape and mold and love 20 kindergartners each year, but it also gives me so many amazing breaks and time off to be with my family! 

Summer break is wonderful. Going back to work is hard. I'm struggling hard this year with getting back in the grind. I am going to miss my baby boy so much. All of our morning snuggles, our talks during our morning walk, playing, watching him learn, having his "help" during daily chores, just all of it - everything. 

It's bittersweet. I get so excited thinking about my upcoming students and all of the things I have planned for them then I think of how much I will miss with Parker. Bleh! It's just hard and I know it isn't going to get any easier. 

Thankfully, once school routines get established again, I will be home with Parker around 4 and we will have all evening together! Plus holidays and breaks! And I get to be with my students too! 

I will survive! 

He has developed quite the love for Starfall! 

I have had the best summer with this boy! And Keith too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!