Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

We had an amazing Easter weekend with our families! 
Saturday, we had our Easter celebration with Keith's family. Parker had some horrible allergies and wasn't feeling very well. 

Parker and Noah hunting eggs!

Poor baby. His allergies were so, so bad that day.

 Sunday morning, Parker got his bucket from the Easter Bunny.
Mickey Mouse sippy cup, 2 hats, bunny ears, and 5 new hotwheels.


I think he was happy :-)
Oh how I love those blue eyes!!!
Sunday afternoon, we had our Easter celebration with my family. 

The Easter Bunny came to Nana's house too!
  
GG got Parker some goodies too!



Love my boy!
  My sweet family of 3! They are my world!

Parker loved hunting eggs and playing with his new goodies! 
The Easter Bunny sure was good to him! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!