1. God has really been working in my heart. And it feels so amazing to be spending so much time with him again. Keith and I are still searching for a church home that fits us. It's out there and we will find it. Meanwhile, I'm doing a daily devotional with She Reads Truth and God is so good at providing the exact words I need to hear.
2. Parker is walking and I mean everywhere! He even walked down our entire hallway. It blows my mind at how quickly he is growing up into such a sweet, happy toddler.
3. He is also a climber. His favorite place to be is standing in our windowsill. Yep, I have my hands full. This boy is going to run me around all over the place. And I love every second of it!
4. I am starting a two week unit on Arkansas History with my Kindergarten class. They love this unit and learning all of the state symbols. I always look forward to it!
5. Wednesday night is Halloween. Parker and I will be attending Boo at the Zoo at my school's Agri Dept! They have a petting zoo, games, food, and candy for the children/families that come. It's a nice and safe environment to go and I like to support them. The lil man will be wearing the cutest dragon costume!
6. My prayers are with the east coast right now. It is such a scary storm.