Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's OK Thursday

I decided to have a little fun and link up for "It's OK Thursdays" 

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK . . .

that I missed more work again today to be home with my sickly boy {and enjoyed it!}

that I love Taylor Swift and her new album "Red"

that I DVR'd all daytime talk shows that featured T.Swift this week.

that I need the weekend to hurry up! Like seriously, come on already

that I am completely addicted to m&m's right now. 

that it's been way too hot this week. Cooler weather is on the way!!

that we had to buy 4 boxes of kleenex to keep up with Parker's runny nose.

that I don't want to watch the World Series or the Election Debates. Put XFactor back on please and thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!