Friday, January 28, 2011

Day #5 - Pic of My Favorite Memory

Day 5 of the challenge is to post a picture of your favorite memory. You want me to pick just one memory? How can I pick just one??? Well I narrowed it down to 2 from this last year! 


Wedding Dress Shopping
My Mom, Grandma, Lenette (MOH), and I went shopping for my wedding dress on November 13th. It was truly one of the BEST days of my life!!! I will never forget it. Even if I start to forget I can go back and look at over 300 pics that were taken that day!  
This is not my dress! I can't post it because Keith could see! I truly loved this dress though and I felt like a princess all day!

St. Louis 
This summer Keith and I vacationed there with my Bestie and her family! (My bestie is Keith's sister! My future Sister In-Law)




2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to make more favorite memories with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog while hopping around. This challenge that you're doing seems super fun!
    I'm actually from St. Louis, I hope your trip there was fantastic.

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!