Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Break = Blogging Break

Summer break is every teacher's favorite time! This time home with my family is priceless!!! 
Every year I'm shocked at how fast this time goes and this year is no different. 
Do I really start back on Monday?!?!

It's been a great summer, full of family fun! Even a week long visit with my great friend from Kuwait directly followed by an awesome 4 days with my bestie and her kiddos!

Parker is now 21 months old and growing like crazy! I am doing a combo 20/21 month post next!

I'm looking forward to the upcoming school year! Our new group of Kindergartners come for Kinder Camp next week!

Hopefully my blogging habits will get better when I'm back on a schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!