Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

We spent Christmas Day at my Mom's with my family! Everyone was able to be together this year! It was so amazing to have all my family under one roof!!!
 Rocking in Nana's chair
 My Uncle Doug and Grandma (and little Lexi too)
 Someone was happy! 
 My Grandpa
 Uncle Doug, Momma, and step-sister Kady
 Parker and GG
 Parker and cousin Braxton playing on the ipad :-)
 Time for presents and this guy was ready! This was a razorback pillow pet from Nana!
 Uncle Justin & Aunt Dani got Parker baby this awesome Broncos hat!!! We love it!
 GG made him a pillow and a blanket, mickey mouse of course!
 A basketball goal from Uncle Justin & Aunt Dani!!
 My brother with eyes half closed, Braxton, and Dani
Parker and his Nana! 

We are so grateful for all the wonderful gifts everyone got for our Parker baby and us too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!