Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2012! 
This year it was Keith, Parker and I, my Mom, Grandma, Brother, and future Sister -In- Law!
Parker loves showing off for everyone!
With Aunt Dani and Uncle Justin
 Me and my baby boy! He makes me so happy!
 Look at my stick, Mommy! 
 He is such a little explorer! He just roamed around the yard picking up sticks and leaves!
 He had an awesome time playing with his Uncle Justin!!! 
 Love these 2! 
 And of course we had to have one with the little man! He would not put the stick down! 
 Future sister! :-) I'm so glad that she has been in our life for so long!
 I love that Parker has known her his whole life! So special! 
Snack time with Nana!
 He worked up an appetite from all that playing! 

I am so blessed and thankful for my wonderful family! This Thanksgiving was perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!