Friday, July 20, 2012

One Visit a Year

It's never enough time. Only 3 days with one of my best friends. 
However, I feel so happy that she was able to make a stop here at my house for those 3 great days! 

This was her first time to meet Parker and within an hour, he loved her! I knew he would! It was a whirlwind few days and they were filled with shopping, laughing, catching up, and a bit more laughing. Even though we haven't seen each other in a year, we are able to pick up exactly where we left off. That's what having a great friend is all about! 
 Parker and Katie :-)
Reading a book to Parker {upside down because Parker insisted on holding it that way}
Katie, Larra, and I at the movies for girls night out! What. A. Night! 
Yep, this is in a photo booth! 
Love my little man! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!