* As much as I love my job, I'm not at all ready to go back on Monday. Being home with Parker is amazing and I'm blessed to have holidays and summers off.
* The Olympics are my favorite.
* I have been working on feeding Parker a lot of real food and it's safe to say that he is not a big fan just yet.
* I'm looking forward to introducing Parker to his new sitter and could use some prayers for when I have to leave him. He will love her but it's going to take him some time to adjust back to not having me all day every day.
* I have moments when my heart absolutely breaks at the thought of dropping him off. And when I do leave him, well, you Mommy's that work know how I feel.
Can you tell I have a bit of depression about going back?