Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sick Baby, Sick Momma

Last Saturday Parker was diagnosed with Double Ear Infections. He was given a shot (his first shot) and antibiotics to help him get better! 
I have had a sore throat for a good week or so but was so busy taking care of Parker that I wasn't really taking care of myself. Yesterday I went to the doctor and I have a severe case of Bronchitis. So now I'm on antibiotics too. 
Parker and I are just pretty much feeling crappy and sleeping between every feeding. Here are some precious pics of my sleeping boy!
 In his pack n play! 
We had to take the bassinet off because he was too long for it. 
Growing too fast!
These next pics are off my phone so the quality isn't that great but they are priceless!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you guys are sick. Thats never fun. Especially for the little ones. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!