Thursday, September 15, 2011

My "OMG! I'm 36 Weeks" To Do List

Time is RAPIDLY approaching the arrival of our sweet baby boy! 

Today I turned 36 Weeks!

 Panic may start setting in real soon. I must get this to do list DONE


1. Pack my hospital bag.

2. Pack Parker's hospital bag. (This means I need to decide which outfit he is going to wear home!)

3. Finish the last few things for Parker. Sanitize the pacifiers, wash the last load of laundry, etc. 

4. Turn in and Send in my maternity leave paperwork.

5. Get lesson plans ready for my maternity leave sub. (I teach Kindergarten)



I am probably forgetting some little things but these are the big ones! I'm so ready and nervous and scared at the same time! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats you're literally just weeks away form Parker's arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. It seems to have gone by so fast! You'll do wonderful. Its so hard to prepare. You think you have it all and then it never is how you planned. I wish you the best of luck. Can't wait not too much longer now. My baby came at 38 weeks so you never now when he'll just decided to pop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!