Sunday, January 2, 2011

Grillin' and Chillin'

Goodbye 2010 (you were great) and Hello 2011! Yesterday Keith and I spent New Years Day at home with our friends. We grilled steaks, hot dogs (I'm not a steak fan), potatoes and we also had baked beans and cornbread salad. There was a ton of food! We played some golf on the xbox and watched the UFC fights. It was a lot of fun and a perfect way to start the new year!


I'm real excited about 2011! There are going to be a LOT of awesome things going on! I'm getting MARRIED! My best friend is turning 30 and we are planning something BIG! Keith's brother and his wife are having a baby! I'm so ready for all the things I will be doing to prepare for the wedding. Wedding showers, bachelorette party, spa day, the wedding, and the reception! And doing it with all the ones I love, it doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!