Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Yesterday I was browsing through the blogs that I follow and I came across this 30 Day Photo Challenge. I am stoked! I'm so going to do this!!! Tomorrow I will begin with Photo #1. You know what would make this really fun? Doing it with me! I challenge you to take this fun challenge with me! It is a great way to learn more about each other!!!


Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 4: A picture of your night.
Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.
Day 12: A picture of something you love.
Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19: A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25: A picture of your day.
Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile. 
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss. 


1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine is doing this on FB and I think I wanna steal this from you as well. I think it is a cool idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!