Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Senior Night

This past week I was sick with an awful stomach bug and then over the weekend I ended up with a bad sore throat. Needless to say, I didn't keep up with my blogs very well! My second blog is KinderLand. It is about my Kindergarten class.


My "not so" little cousin had his Senior Night a couple weekends ago! Keith and I went to watch him walk across the football field. I am very proud of the young man he is turning out to be! He has been in the ROTC at Alma High School and he has also recently signed up to be in the Army National Guard. I know I have already said it but I am SO PROUD of him!!!
 Walking with his Mom!

Blaze and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!