Sunday, November 28, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New

After getting some new winter clothes/shoes this weekend I decided that it was time to go through the closet and get rid of the items I don't wear anymore! I did this with my clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry. I had made a big pile. Keith decided to do the same thing. He got rid of some jeans, shorts, shirts, and jackets. By the time he added his items to my pile it was overflowing and quite unbelievable. Tomorrow Keith is going to take the clothes to our local goodwill store, Helping Hands. All of our clothes are in very good condition so I am hoping that they will find good homes and help ones in need this holiday season! :-) 


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!