Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Harvest

This year my family's Thanksgiving is going to be here at our house! I'm very excited and cannot wait!!! I noticed the other day that we have ummm, no decorations anywhere to be seen. We have looked around at different places but we have just not found a theme to decorate our house with yet. Plus, since we are saving for this wedding I keep having trouble with buying things to hang on our walls. The house needs them for sure so it is on the priority list. :-) What I can do though is get fall decorations to place around the house to give it that homey feel! I got an amazing pumpkin centerpiece for our dining room table at Hobby Lobby this past weekend and last night at WalMart I found some really cute things too! Here is the updated looks!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!