Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My First Post

So after starting a blog for my Kindergarten Classroom I realized I needed to start a family blog! Keith and I got engaged on August 15th and we are getting married on June 22, 2011! I'm so excited and cannot wait for it to get here! I've been doing a lot of wedding planning and researching. We are going to get married on Tybee Island in Savannah, Georgia. It is going to be AMAZING! On  top of all the wedding planning we are also remodeling our house. So far we have ordered new windows (which will be installed on the 22nd of this month), replaced all the light fixtures, and we have a new roof! All of the work is really making the house look great! The house was built in the 70's, so most fixtures and things were very old. Now they are modern and up to date! I will post pictures of all the new things soon! :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting HappilyEverAfter! Feel free to spread some bloggy love with a comment!!!